Pattern Links (left to right starting on top row):
- SBCC Gibson Blouse, StyleArc Claudia, Waffle Marmalade Jacket
- Simplicity 2150, Closet Case Files Ginger Jeans, Deer & Doe Airelle
- Sewaholic Thurlow Trousers, something similar to this except with sleeves, PaperCut Coppelia
- Burda Blazer, something similar to this maybe, Closet Case Files Ginger Jeans
Things I still need to purchase:
- Patterns - SBCC Gibson Blouse, Simplicity 2150, Sewaholic Thurlow Trousers, Burda Blazer (I'm not 100% sure on any of these)
- Fabric - black pinstripe, black wide wale corduroy, B&W buffalo plaid, Coral knit
- Shoes - Ankle boots (both pairs or something similar); I hate shopping for shoes because I have odd feet and it's really hard to find stuff that fits, so I've been putting this off.
Patterns I'm still considering (or alternate patterns):
- Floral top - StyleArc Tiffany Blouse, StyleArc Suzie's Sister Top, Burda v-neck blouse, Burda satin blouse
- B&W buffalo plaid top - StyleArc Camilla Blouse, Sewaholic Granville, Grainline Archer, Liesl & Co Gallery Tunic (with a few modifications to the placket and back)
- Simplicity 2150 -I'm looking at View A, but first I need to figure out if it will work with my fabric choice. I also like McCall's 7199, so there is another option.
- SBCC Gibson Blouse - Although I like the look of this blouse, it's not something I would normally wear, so I'm still on the fence about it.
- Sewaholid Thurlow Trousers - I haven't looked for anything else yet because I'm not sure exactly what pants style I want. I'll probably wait until a make a few of the other pieces
- Burda Blazer - This is a plus sized pattern, and although a few parts of me are plus sized (specifically arms and hips) my shoulders and ribcage most definitely are not. So I'm not sure if this pattern will work for me. I might have better luck adding width the the appropriate parts of a different pattern.
Obviously, I still have a lot to do! And I've barely even started sewing ... so far all I've done is cut out the Waffle Marmalade pattern and finished sewing the Closet Case Ginger jeans in denim which I shared here. I still have to write an official review post, but I love them and wear them almost every single day. Quite possibly because they are the only pants I own that fit and are comfortable ;) I really need to start sewing!