Before I get to that, I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to add a monthly link up to the blog so I can see what you have been sewing. Then I'll feature a few of the projects at the beginning of next month. If you choose to add a link, I'm going to assume that you are ok with me sharing your creation on the blog. Or, if you prefer to share in a less public matter, I always love getting pictures through email! You can find my email on the "About Me" page. But for those of you that do wish to share on the blog, I will add the link up later today.
Second, I'm going to post all of Mae's clothing that I've sewn as part of the Sew It All series in one place. I don't know about you, but I like seeing all of my projects in one place and not having to click through multiple posts. Plus it gives me a picture of what might still be missing from Mae's wardrobe. I realize it's still quite a bit at this point, but I have lots more to share in the next few months :) If you would like to read more about any of these projects, including patterns and materials used, just click on the picture.
Seeing these pictures in one place has been great! Here are a few things that stand out to me:
- Every single top is made from a knit. Although I love knits, I do like other fabrics as well :)
- There are a lot of blue pants. I know I've finished two non-blue pairs that I haven't blogged about yet, so maybe that will help.
- Mae needs more looser fitting pants such as sweatpants because she really needs to start learning how to get herself dressed.
- Mae needs more dresses ... enough said!
- I need to get working on a fall coat before it's too cold to wear it. I think I might sew a winter dress coat as well.
- There's no pink to be found. Although I'm not a huge pink fan, Mae does like it, so I should try to incorporate it a little.