- Warn my husband that the house will be a disaster Oct 21-27
- Disguise this week as a life lesson in survival for the kids
- Stockpile ready-to-reheat food (no cooking during KCW!) as if the zombie apocalypse is upon us
- Prepare for total sleep deprivation - what's new!
- Post sign at front door warning people to enter at there own risk
- Post another sign at door of sewing room letting those who didn't get the subtlety of the first sign that I really do mean it when I say DO NOT ENTER!
I do have a few sewing related plans as well. I would love to make a little fur vest for Mae from this absolutely scrumptious fabric:
And possible a Sally Dress ... I finished my first one today and I love the pattern (more on that on Friday!) ... from this fabric:
I always like to try a new pattern during KCW as well, and this time I'm thinking about sewing up the Tumble Tee from Imagine Gnats which was part of the recent SewFab pattern bundle. I have no idea if I will actually find time for this, but a girl can dream :)
Also, I'm hoping to share one or two new free patterns. I haven't really decided if I want to make a complete pattern that's available only in Mae's size or if it's better to do a tutorial that works for all sizes. If things work out well, hopefully I'll be able to finish one of each :)
I really don't have any grand plans this time, just hoping to have some fun and get some sewing done! Never mind ... I just read my blog post and those plans seem pretty grand to me :) What about you? Do you make plans for KCW or just sew as you go? Make sure to visit the KCW blog ... there are some great giveaways going on this week!